Taking medication using tea, coffee, or milk, as well as the time to take medicine seems to still raise questions. You may also not know what to do if you miss one medicine in a certain time or whether the dosage is combined or not. Guide to Take Medicine Correctly
Taking the right medicine can indeed make you confused. In case we do not know how it works. The use of drugs for the body as well as its function in fighting disease. This is why you need to learn all types of medicines for bola 88. All we want to consume which is recommended by your doctor. These medicines can be purchased freely without a doctor’s prescription, as well as types of vitamins or supplements.
You can ask directly about the use of these drugs to a doctor, pharmacist or even search the internet from a trusted source. You can also ask if there are generic brands for the same drug content that you can consume.
After understanding the benefits of medicines. We still need to follow the instructions for taking the correct medication and dosage. How to use the medicine recommended by the doctor. Make sure it is in accordance with your body’s condition.
Also, remember the following points before taking medication:
- Read and follow the doctor’s instructions to the time and period of taking medication. Each drug has properties, ways of working, side effects, and different effects on the body of each person, even though they suffer from the same disease.
- Read the information on the drug packaging to find out the expiration date, side effects, interactions, warnings, and what things to watch out for using the drug.
- Make a brief but easy personal note/summary if the writing on the drug label is too complicated to understand. Ask your doctor so you can take notes carefully.
- Do not stop taking the drug without the doctor’s knowledge because it can worsen the disease that is suffered or affect the condition of your body.
- Consult your doctor before you decide to use certain drugs or feel they are not suitable for the medication prescribed.
You need to tell your doctor if you have allergies. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, or if you are following a special diet such as a low-sugar diet, and previous medical history. Other important information that you must always remember and convey while on treatment are medical history, drugs, vitamins, other supplements, and herbal medicines that have been or are being consumed and their effects on your body.
This information will be very useful for doctors to determine the type of medication you can consume. The form of the drug, the dosage, and the frequency of taking medication that is appropriate and safe for your health condition.